The Fat Loss Factor is a 12-week online weight loss program developed by Dr. Charles Michael Allen and his awesome wife Lori Allen.
It requires a comprehensive diet and exercise regime together with supportive activities like goal-setting and stress management.
Dieters are offered a choice of four different levels of difficulty:
- Rapid weight loss
- Extreme weight loss
This depends on how much weight dieters wish to lose and just how fast they would like to lose it.
Weight Loss Diet Basics
Fat Loss Factor is divided into 2 unique phases.
Stage 1: Two Week Detox
The purposes of the first two weeks are to assist you to to….
- Eliminate toxins
- Strengthen your immune system
- Lose excess weight
- Increase your energy
- Improve your sleep
- Break emotional ties that you have with food
Through these two weeks you’ll eat organic fruit, organic vegetables, raw nuts, raw seeds, legumes, coconut and olive oils and drink only spring or reverse osmosis water.
Foods to be avoided include meat, milk products, eggs, bread, cereals, sugars and sugar substitutes.
Through the first two weeks of Fat Loss Factor you don’t have to do any intense workout and as an alternative you are recommended to walk for 30 to 60 minutes a day, if possible outdoors.
The Dieters that like to do the fast and extreme weight loss options also include at least three days on the lemonade diet, which is also known as the Master Cleanse. This requires fasting on a drink that contains fresh lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper.
Stage 2: The 10 Week Lifestyle Un-Diet
Following the first two weeks dieters then stick to the ‘Lifestyle Un-Diet’ for a total of twelve weeks. The diet plan is based on:
- Lean proteins
- Low glycemic index carbohydrates
- Healthy fats
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
Dieters are also recommended to follow the next 5 rules during the Lifestyle stage:
- Eat most of their calories in the morning.
- Consume frequent small meals.
- Eat something uncooked at every meal.
- Have a cheat day once a week.
- Drink plenty of water.
If you have not reached your main goal by the end of the twelve week Fat Loss Factor program you are encouraged to evaluate your progress, learn from your experiences and start at the beginning again.
Fresh fruits and vegetables, cereals, legumes, nuts, seeds, organic and low-fat milk products, organic grass-fed meat, organic free range poultry, salmon, tuna, organic free range eggs, olive oil, coconut oil, flaxseed oil, butter, maple syrup, honey, stevia, protein, hemp protein, herb tea.
Sample Diet Plan
Based on the Fat Loss Factor Plan, workout is highlighted as an essential aspect of a weight loss plan since it improves metabolism, builds and tones muscles, reduces stress and improves self-esteem.
The Weight Loss Program includes:
- Three individual 12-week strength-training regimes for beginners, intermediate and advanced exercisers.
- The workouts take between 35-60 minutes and you will start with exercising three times a week.
- The workouts are mostly performed on machines and video animations of all of the exercises are provided.
- Also included in Fat Loss Factor are examples of short 15-minute workouts that you can do when you are short on time.
After twelve weeks you can add cardio exercise to your routine to boost weight loss with high intensity interval training being recommended for rapid results. Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates are also recommended as a method to reduce stress.
Costs and Expenses
- Dieters have a choice of four diet options depending on their goals.
- The Fat Loss Factor exercise program is customized to the individual’s current level of fitness.
- Encourages the intake of organic foods and fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Encourages goal setting and keeping a journal, which is associated with greater weight loss success.
- The Fat Loss Factor diet includes recipes and a grocery list.
- Acknowledges the importance of stress management and relaxation.
- Provides advice about creating a weight-management lifestyle.
- May be more expensive to eat organic foods.
- May require more time to be spent on meal preparation and planning.
- Advanced options in Fat Loss Factor require at least three days of fasting.
- Does not include a meal plan.
- Requires gym membership or home gym equipment in order to perform the recommended exercise regime.
A Good Customizable Weight Loss Plan
The Fat Loss Factor Diet is a comprehensive weight loss program that can be customized to suit a range of goals and fitness levels.
It provides dieters with a detailed plan as well as instruction and education regarding how to lose weight as well as create a healthy lifestyle.